Vital Oxide is used to disinfect and sanitize just about any surface. Vital Oxide can be used full strength as a disinfectant and diluted to a sanitizer for spray and/or foam application. There’s no smell and it’s safe for animals and humans.
Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant sanitizer with 9 key attributes. Disinfection, Sanitizing, Odor Elimination, Carpet Sanitation, Allergen Removal, Kills Mold and Mildew, Kills biofilm, Parvo, Distemper, Tuberculous. Sanitizer dilution is NSF approved as a no rinse sanitizer for non-porous food contact surfaces.
Food Contact Sanitizer – NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer: VitalOxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including eColi, Salmonella, Noro Virus and Listeria in less than 60 seconds, and it’s odorless, requires no rinse and doesn’t alter the taste of food that has been prepared on sanitized surfaces. (D2)
EPA Registered Disinfectant: Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and kills a wide range of viruses and bacteria. It doesn’t contribute to mutating super bugs.
EPA Category 4 – Low Toxicity: Safe for animals and humans | No Smell formula | No personal protective equipment required
5 log kill: – Staph & Strep | Ecoli | Parvo | Tuberculosis | Distemper & Kennel Cough
Recommended Application and Uses:
- Veterinary: Kennels
- Transport vehicles
- Schools, Daycare, Gyms & Locker Rooms
- Nursing Homes
- Laundry Rooms
- Food Processing